Unlike any other organization, USPS grants various services to their employees who want to register for retirement. This is done so that employees can look for their annuity estimation schedules online and prepare for their retirement plans beforehand. You can download or even print statements to make your job easier. For convenience, the system avails to only specific employees of Liteblue USPS for eRetire services. The categories have been made for Employees that fall under the five years of retirement eligibility, USPS employees that count as eligible for the retirement services, and finally, employees that fall under 6 months of eligibility criteria.
- There are two ways to access the eRetire page; you can either visit the Liteblue website and click on Employee apps and then go to eRetire page. You can also visit ‘My HR’ and then go to eRetire page.
- With eRetire services, you will be able to make various estimates for the employees that come under the categories mentioned above.
- Full-time employees of USPS that will retire within five years can visit the Liteblue eRetire tab and check for the estimates that are scheduled for their retirement. You can also print the estimation statement.
- Employees that will be eligible for retirement after 6 months or are already eligible for the same can print their annuity estimation statement for the first month or the following six months. You may even look for an estimate made for the first and the following 12 months of retirement.
- The employees can either print the form or they can even ask for a delivery of the package to their mentioned residential address.
- USPS also offers an organization of counseling sessions for employees that require detailed knowledge of their estimation plan. However, this service is provided only before ninety days of retirement. No early requests for the same are accepted.
Also Check: How to Register to Liteblue?